What I hate:
The worst is the unashamedly product placement. For example the fictional character Eleven (“El”) from “Stranger Things” was imputed an addiction to waffles. This was built in so sympathetically and funny that the naive viewer will not notice it. The successful series is actually a long-term advertising program.
What I like:
I like that Netflix also synchronizes series from other countries. In this way, we are not always served the uniform mash of Hollywood, where only the “American way of life” is propagated.
- Money Heist from Spain: La casa de papel
- 3% from Brazil
- Dark from Germany
- How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) from Germany
- Better Than Us from Russia
- Ragnarök from Norway
- The Letter for the King from UK
- We are the Wave from Germany
- Caliphate from Sweden
What are your favorite series⁉️ Please leave a comment … 😃✌️