- First of all you need a photo and a question. For example: Your ATM fee marked red and the question: “It’s only a machine, why do I have to pay so much for it?” or your mobile billing with the roaming fee: “Why is the same service in another country so expensive?”
- Post it everywehre in your social networks and post ist on the #Facebook page of the Company or Brand.
- If they don’t anwser to you, then tell everywhere that the customer support doesn’t respond to complaints.
- If they answer with their terms and conditions, then tell everywhere that you expect a human customer support and no gibberish.
- If they delete your question, then show the screenshot of your question everywhere and tell the world that they violate your right of free speach and blame the #censorship.
- If they send you an individual answer, then accuse them, that it takes too long.
- Always remain polite but pushy.
- Try with naive but polite behavior to lead them to mistakes.
- Then you can tell everywhere: “I only asked a simple question but they insult me!”
It is comforting to know that the world is much more crazier than myself!
- a kill list.
- fired more cruise missiles than every other peace prize winners together.
- a torture camp in Cuba.
- an intelligence agency that monitors the whole world.
- drones that execute death sentences without indictment and evidence.
- no knowledge about human rights and international law.
- no respect for the constitution.
Look at the date. The video is from 2011 long before the NSA scandal.
May I have your #attention please!
This is the most important movie of our time: https://mediacru.sh/ZNVDTUvk9WlQ ← !!!!!!!!!!!!
Please download it and upload it to your social networks, share the URI in your blogs and finally burn it on video DVD and spread it to older people.
Make this information publicly and widely available. Save the freedom!