- First of all you need a photo and a question. For example: Your ATM fee marked red and the question: “It’s only a machine, why do I have to pay so much for it?” or your mobile billing with the roaming fee: “Why is the same service in another country so expensive?”
- Post it everywehre in your social networks and post ist on the #Facebook page of the Company or Brand.
- If they don’t anwser to you, then tell everywhere that the customer support doesn’t respond to complaints.
- If they answer with their terms and conditions, then tell everywhere that you expect a human customer support and no gibberish.
- If they delete your question, then show the screenshot of your question everywhere and tell the world that they violate your right of free speach and blame the #censorship.
- If they send you an individual answer, then accuse them, that it takes too long.
- Always remain polite but pushy.
- Try with naive but polite behavior to lead them to mistakes.
- Then you can tell everywhere: “I only asked a simple question but they insult me!”